Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trias behind next Washington, DC blizzard

A quick posting for today...Jaze has successfully been able to isolate the frequency that Trias is using to communicate with their weather augmenter satellite. Even though we are unable to "jam" the frequency, we at least know that they are behind the unusual weather that has been targeting the Washington, DC area. This is in retaliation for our administration not paying the 1 billion dollar ransom to Trias last summer.

A chilly, but nice day in Kerrville, TX. We are making progress on adding more electronics and building a structure that can allow us to easily take off and land our spacecraft. Right now, we simply have it hidden in the bushes with a tarp on it.

Sarah called me today from the Bush's ranch in Crawford, TX. President Obama really wants to speak with me about Trias, but I have to remain in hiding. The last time I got involved with Washington, Trias found out where I was living and tried to kill me. I told Sarah to tell President Obama that we are very confident that Trias is causing the major snow events up there, but that there isn't anything we can do. Even if I told the US government where Trias was orchestrating their weather events, it would look pretty odd for the US to start bombing a peaceful island like Saint Helena! I get this feeling that Sarah is using this situation as an excuse to talk with me. She even hinted that she and Edward Norton are not seeing each other very often.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment