Monday, January 18, 2010

Got my new i-Phone

Over the weekend, Jaze sent me an iPhone to my secret location. Of course, it's been extremely modified for our purposes. For starters, AT&T will have no way to track the phone and its usage. The phone is capable of communicating with satellites and has the extra bonus of being able to be used as a modem with my implants. In case you haven't read about my sensory implants from my early tweets, they allow me to record my thoughts and turn them into text. No keyboard or annoying text keys on the phone.

With my new iPhone, I've been able to securely speak with Jaze at length about what has transpired during my absence. One fortunate thing I've learned...we still have one of our spacecraft hidden away from Trias. As many of you know, not only did Trias kidnap me back in October, but they also captured one of our two spacecraft. At last count, Trias now has 4 working craft and at least 3 of them have been modified with laser type of weapons that can destroy aircraft, most vehicles and fairly large buildings. We discovered how powerful they were several months ago when they attacked one of our compounds near Big Bend Park, in far West Texas.

Jaze also found out, through decoded phone calls from Trias, that they stole several million dollars worth of some gold that was located in a shed at my Glen Rose ranch, southwest of Forth Worth. After kidnapping me, they found the gold that I had recently replicated with the atomic re-generator. Fortunately they didn't find the replicator, but with several million dollars of gold, they were able to fortify their main headquarters and hire a satellite engineer who apparently worked with them on building a much needed satellite for their weather augmenter. This has allowed them to make weather adjustments without having to move the device to other parts of the planet when doing so.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment