Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why Government Health Care is Bad Idea

Not feeling like going out in the cold, Nova Scotia, weather outside, I've been catching up on some current Earthly events. Of course, the worst event happening right now is the Haitian earthquake from last week. Very horrible and from what I've read about Haiti, their country was an economic disaster before the quake. One of the poorest countries on Earth and unfortunately, with very little resources and education, this incident will only make matters much worse . I just sent the the Red Cross several thousand dollars to help.

Major flooding happening out in the western parts of the United States. I have not heard any updates from Jaze today, since he is finalizing the contract on the property we are purchasing near Kerrville, Texas. It would not surprise me to learn that Trias is manipulating the weather again...

I notice that there is a senatorial election in Massachusetts today. There is talk that if the Republican, Scott Brown, wins, the chances of a governmental health care bill being passed, becomes less. As I commented last summer on Twitter, Trias controlled all businesses and health care on Albanar. Not only were our services bad, but the really scary part of it all was that the government could use health care as a way to manipulate elections, contracts and other important issues. If you were seen as a subversive, then when you needed health care, you would find yourself not being able to get the proper medical attention for months or years. If you never spoke out against Trias, and did what you were told, you were able to get medical attention much more swiftly. Basically, when a government can regulate your health care, it can regulate just about every aspect of your life. Also, from what I read, the United States would force everyone to purchase health care. From reading your constitution, I don't see how this is considered a constitutional act.

Anyway, if I lived in Massachusetts, I think I would be voting for Scott Brown...

No comments:

Post a Comment