Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moving soon!

Jaze called me last night on my new iPhone and it looks like I may be moving away from the cold and snow of Novia Scotia soon!

Using his alias name of Tom Reynolds, Jaze has purchased a 500 acre property near a town called Kerrville, in Texas. It has a river that runs through it called the Guadalupe river and most importantly, this property has a rather large cave on it. The cave will be perfect for hiding the atomic regenerator and gold that we will manufacture from the device. It has a house already on it and is ready to move in as soon as Jaze signs the contract and makes the down payment on the 5 million dollar deal. Fortunately, we had some money left over from the Moneticito property and the Glen Rose Ranch.

If everything goes well, Jaze should be able to pick me up tomorrow in our spacecraft and take me back to not only a warmer climate, but back to something closer to a normal life. Hopefully, if we can keep ourselves from being discovered by Trias, we can continue to monitor what they are up to and work on ways to disrupt their evil actions on Earth. As far as I know, Trias believes that I am dead. I plan on keeping it that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment